K-12 Payment Center is a secure, easy and convenient way to apply funds directly to your student's account.
Benefits of a Basic Account:
- Quick and easy payment system for your student's meals and school fees
- Deposit to multiple students' accounts with one single payment
- Pay online for school fees such as merchandise, supplies, yearbooks, technology fees, preschool tuition, etc.
- Recurring payments can be set for monthly or weekly deposits
- Notifications sent via text or email when new school fees are assigned to your student
- Step-by-step registration is easy and account management is simple and intuitive
- Secure payment processing
- Your information is confidential – we do not sell your information to anyone!
- Online payments fees:
- Convenience Fees
- Credit of Debit Card
- Shopping Cart Total:
- up to $100 - $1.95
- over $100 - 2.99% of cart total
- Bank Account
- See your student's meal account balance any time
- Automated notifications via email and text when your student's meal account balance falls below an amount you determine
- View meal purchase history, so you know exactly where your money is being spent
To learn more visit www.K12PaymentCenter.com. Remember, if you already had an account, simply log in with your current username and password. To register for a new account, you will need your student's district student ID#. If you do not have this number you may obtain it from your student's school by calling Margaretta Elementary or Margaretta High School.