Families new to the district are encouraged to call 419-684-5322 to schedule a registration appointment for your child.
Residents of the district may start enrollment via Final Forms. The following
information is required to be submitted:
- completed new student registration packet
- parent's picture I.D.
- child's updated immunization record
- child's social security card
- child's official birth certificate
- 2 forms proof of residence in the parent's name (dated within the last 60 days)
- custody papers (if applicable)
- previous grade card
- IEP/ETR/504 (if applicable)
- children must be five on or before Sept. 30 to be eligible for kindergarten
If you are interested in open enrolling your student, please submit your application prior
to starting Final Forms enrollment. Application and policies are located in the Forms
section under Parents & Students tab